Many first time buyers believe that FHA financing is the only option for getting into a home with a low down payment, says
Conventional mortgage options using
FHA insured mortgages are often the best, and sometimes the only choice for some homebuyers in specific situations. The most common reasons include: 1.5% higher down payment is simply not possible, debt to income ratios exceed 45% of the income, not enough sufficient reserves at time of closing, lower credit scores cause higher closing costs, and shorter waiting period after Bankruptcy, short sale or foreclosure, says Schang.
In cases where an FHA insured mortgage is the buyers only option for buying their primary residence, it becomes a temporary solution to a short term problem, an "investment", adds Schang.
To learn more about FHA as a 5 year plan and
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12103906.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board