Working with Cannon Financial Strategists of
“When all of your financial advisors tell you that they would like to have the option of placing their personal assets with TIAA-CREF, making such a decision is fairly easy,” said Dr.
“We are excited Brenau is consolidating the recordkeeping of their 401(k) plan with TIAA-CREF,” said
The new agreement streamlines Brenau’s retirement plans management by allowing TIAA-CREF to recordkeep approximately
Brenau employees will be able to take advantage of TIAA-CREF’s open-architecture platform to select from a variety of professionally managed, cost-effective and customized investment options. Cannon Financial Strategists will also provide on-site financial education and advice for employees.
University employees participating in the plan will have access to a diversified set of investment options, including TIAA-CREF annuities, which help provide guaranteed lifetime income in retirement, and mutual funds.
TIAA-CREF (www.tiaa-cref.org) is a national financial services organization with
Guaranteed income is subject to TIAA’s claims paying ability.
You should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. Please call 877-518-9161, or go to www.tiaa-cref.org for a current prospectus that contains this and other information. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Annuity contracts and certificates are issued by
TIAA-CREF products may be subject to market and other risk factors. See the applicable product literature, or visit www.tiaa-cref.org for details.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas