A gross cash dividend of 27c per share was declared.
Blue Telecoms said the recent acquisitions of Retail Mobile Credit Solutions (RMCS) and Via Media would enhance the group's profitability and would afford it access to new channels of distribution.
Earlier this month‚
If the warranted profits were not achieved‚ the additional payments would be abated on a pro rata basis.
A further R112.5m would be payable if Via Media surpassed the targets over and above the warranted accumulated profits over the next three years.
"The group's propensity to generate positive cash flows from operating activities will facilitate opportunities both on an acquisitive and trading basis as well as the distribution of dividends to shareholders‚" it said.
The company said the growth in prepaid electricity meter roll-outs would probably improve future revenue. It said it was also perfectly positioned to offer a money transfer solution that would provide reach across all sectors of the South African economic landscape.
"Accessibility and convenience are the driving factors in our goal to fulfil the needs of consumers‚" it said.
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say