The NSW Government is introducing an identity management solution designed to offer all NSW public servants single sign-on to apps used from within its two new data centres.
Whether used for accessing government systems or cloud provider services housed within the NSW Government's Silverwater and Unanderra data centres, all NSW Government user identifications will be managed by the 'identity hub.'
The hosting of the Oracle Identity Management software stack is done on an infrastructure-as-a-service platform, offered by
It takes advantage of both the 'Government Employee Number' standard the NSW Government introduced over the last 18 months, and industry-standard connectors based on Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 (SAML 2.0) to consolidate with the various authentication systems in place across the state government.
The solution is being delivered by
Dataweave managing director
He added that the platform was developed to extend out into the public cloud to enable business and citizens to also be included into the system.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think