The firm said the new financing would be used to fund working capital requirements and back its strategic shift.
In its full-year results, posted on Monday, the firm said it was holding discussions about structuring a deal for its interest and participation in the gold projects its operates through a joint venture with
Through its joint venture agreement with Ormonde, Aurum currently has a 60% interest in the Pino de Oro project in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season