“We are very pleased to have Ellen join the company,” said Mark C. Healy, President and CEO of AST. “Ellen’s expertise is an excellent addition in continuing our commitment to our clients and their shareholders whom we service every day.”
“AST has a dynamic business with tremendous scale,” said McCarthy. “I’m looking forward to leveraging my experience to help AST execute its strategic initiatives.”
As Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, McCarthy will be responsible for ensuring that all areas of the company meet compliance responsibilities and applicable laws and regulations. Her focus will include working with management to identify and implement enhancements related to the management and monitoring of risk and compliance related functions.
McCarthy joins AST with over 20 years of experience in legal, risk management and compliance leadership roles. Prior to joining AST, she served as Senior Counsel with the
AST and its affiliates are leading providers of registry services and technology to financial market participants around the globe. AST and its affiliate,
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton