The AGNITiO KIVOX Mobile platform includes an SDK for on-device secure speaker verification and can be rapidly integrated into authentication applications on smartphones and other embedded platforms. AGNITiO is a founding member of the FIDO (Fast Identity Online) Alliance and has the only voice biometrics product certified as FIDO ReadyTM. Since voice enrollment and matching are done locally on the device, there is no need for network connections or voice transmissions. Therefore, the report states that with AGNITiO KIVOX Mobile, authentication can be done anywhere.
In summary, the
AGNITiO, www.agnitio-corp.com, is a worldwide market leader for voice biometrics solutions in government and commercial sectors. AGNITiO has an extensive customer base including leading police, intelligence, military and other government organizations in 38 countries, as well as a number of leading customers and partners in the commercial sector.
For additional information or to request a downloadable demo, please visit www.agnitio-corp.com or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow AGNITiO Voice iD on Facebook, Linked In and Twitter.
All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
*Biometric Update Special Report on Mobile Authentication, published by
SOURCE: AGNITiO Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery