The AGNITiO KIVOX Mobile platform includes an SDK for on-device secure speaker verification and can be rapidly integrated into authentication applications on smartphones and other embedded platforms. AGNITiO is a founding member of the FIDO (Fast Identity Online) Alliance and has the only voice biometrics product certified as FIDO ReadyTM. Since voice enrollment and matching are done locally on the device, there is no need for network connections or voice transmissions. Therefore, the report states that with AGNITiO KIVOX Mobile, authentication can be done anywhere.
In summary, the
AGNITiO, www.agnitio-corp.com, is a worldwide market leader for voice biometrics solutions in government and commercial sectors. AGNITiO has an extensive customer base including leading police, intelligence, military and other government organizations in 38 countries, as well as a number of leading customers and partners in the commercial sector.
For additional information or to request a downloadable demo, please visit www.agnitio-corp.com or email a request to email@example.com. Follow AGNITiO Voice iD on Facebook, Linked In and Twitter.
All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
*Biometric Update Special Report on Mobile Authentication, published by
SOURCE: AGNITiO Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World