Aaron Paul has planned a Breaking Bad-themed scavenger hunt.
The 34-year-old actor starred as Jesse Pinkman on all five seasons of the AMC series, and will hold the event in honor of the program's final Emmys season. Breaking Bad is nominated for 16 awards this year, and the hunt will take place before the ceremony on Monday, August 25.
"In honor of the Emmys and the final time Breaking Bad will be up for anything at the Emmys I will be holding a scavenger hunt around LA on Monday before the Emmys for all you Breaking Bad fans," Paul wrote in an Instagram post.
"There will be signed Breaking Bad scripts, posters, dolls, action figures and some really cool Breaking Bad art hidden all over the Hollywood area," he continued. "Just wanted to do a little something to say 'Thank You' to everyone that has supported us thru out the years. We couldn't have done it without you!"
Paul is nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series once again this year. It is his fifth consecutive nomination in the category, and he won the award in 2010 and 2012. The actor will appear as Joshua in Exodus: Gods and Kings in December, and is scheduled for Triple Nine and Fathers and Daughters in 2015.
Original headline: Aaron Paul to hold 'Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms