The company is looking for excessive scrap metal in the industrial, as well as private sectors, like never before, and their business is increasing massively. A&R has also expanded the list of scrap metals that they work with to more than 30 metals, as well as scrap metal equipment. Some of the scrap alloys and metals they purchase include aluminum, brass, carbide, gold, lead, molybdenum, nickel, stainless steel, silver, titanium, tungsten, and zinc. The list is quite extensive.
Some of the scrap metal equipment that the company has interest for includes centrifuges, converters, heat exchangers, transformers, turbine blades, water meters, surplus valves, and x-ray film.
A&R is actively seeking commercial sellers and would prefer to be contacted if anyone has an excessive amount of scrap metal to unload. They are not being discriminatory in who they buy from, or the source, if an organization has scrap metal to of any kind, A&R will be interested in it.
The company is expanding in what they purchase, how much they purchase, and where they purchase. If you have a large amount of scrap metal, you are encouraged to contact the company.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/metal-recycling/scrap-metal-buyer/prweb12097939.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say