The company is looking for excessive scrap metal in the industrial, as well as private sectors, like never before, and their business is increasing massively. A&R has also expanded the list of scrap metals that they work with to more than 30 metals, as well as scrap metal equipment. Some of the scrap alloys and metals they purchase include aluminum, brass, carbide, gold, lead, molybdenum, nickel, stainless steel, silver, titanium, tungsten, and zinc. The list is quite extensive.
Some of the scrap metal equipment that the company has interest for includes centrifuges, converters, heat exchangers, transformers, turbine blades, water meters, surplus valves, and x-ray film.
A&R is actively seeking commercial sellers and would prefer to be contacted if anyone has an excessive amount of scrap metal to unload. They are not being discriminatory in who they buy from, or the source, if an organization has scrap metal to of any kind, A&R will be interested in it.
The company is expanding in what they purchase, how much they purchase, and where they purchase. If you have a large amount of scrap metal, you are encouraged to contact the company.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/metal-recycling/scrap-metal-buyer/prweb12097939.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered