The yen slipped to a 1-week low of 171.73 against the pound, 4-1/2-month low of 103.33 against the greenback, 5-day lows of 113.49 against Swiss franc and 137.37 against the euro, off early highs of 170.95, 102.88, 113.13, and 137.00, respectively.
The yen hit a 5-day low of 94.36 against the loonie and a 3-week low of 96.02 against the aussie, compared to early highs of 94.02 and 95.61,respectively.
The yen is likely to find support around 104.00 against the greenback, 138.00 against the euro, 114.00 against the franc, 172.5 against the pound, 95.00 against the loonie and 96.5 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think