The yen slipped to a 1-week low of 171.73 against the pound, 4-1/2-month low of 103.33 against the greenback, 5-day lows of 113.49 against Swiss franc and 137.37 against the euro, off early highs of 170.95, 102.88, 113.13, and 137.00, respectively.
The yen hit a 5-day low of 94.36 against the loonie and a 3-week low of 96.02 against the aussie, compared to early highs of 94.02 and 95.61,respectively.
The yen is likely to find support around 104.00 against the greenback, 138.00 against the euro, 114.00 against the franc, 172.5 against the pound, 95.00 against the loonie and 96.5 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight