The commander of the Kilamba Kiaxi District Police Division, chief superintendant
The police chief was speaking at a meeting with bank managers, traders and building yards heads, with a view to finding a strategy to decrease robbery and theft chances.
He explained to the participants in the meeting that in view of the fact that lately many traders have been victim of robbery, after withdrawing money from a bank, it is necessary that they resort to police protection, which is free of charge.
The commander also called the attention of shop owners from west
According to the Kilamba Kiaxi Police Division, from January to July this year, in
The police also recorded in August the occurrence of a
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists