The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 011.
The serial number for this application is 85520262.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Lanterns for lighting and lamps fueled by batteries, electricity, gasoline or propane; electric and battery operated night lights; electric and battery operated spot lights; battery operated key chain lights; incandescent lamp mantles; glass lantern globes; electric light bulbs; flashlights; flashlights sold as a unit with flashlight batteries.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan