The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 011.
The serial number for this application is 85520262.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Lanterns for lighting and lamps fueled by batteries, electricity, gasoline or propane; electric and battery operated night lights; electric and battery operated spot lights; battery operated key chain lights; incandescent lamp mantles; glass lantern globes; electric light bulbs; flashlights; flashlights sold as a unit with flashlight batteries.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million