Dual-SIM Sony Xperia M2 Available In
This is higher than other top flight models like Sony’s own flagship Xperia Z2 and Samsung’s Galaxy Active range of water- and dust-resistant devices. Otherwise, there is much similarities with the non-Aqua version M2, featuring a 4.8-inch 960 x 540p, a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of RAM that is expandable with microSD storage.
Just like the M2, the 8-megapixel main camera shoots Full HD 1080p videos while the front has a VGA camera. As the Xperia M2 just got its Kit Kat update, might we expect Android 4.4 with the Aqua variant as well? Probably, along with its 4G LTE and NFC support, all of which will be powered by the 2330mAh capacity battery.
Sony Xperia M2 Vs Sony Xperia M – Improvements In Every Inch
The Xperia M2 was an improvement over its predecessor the Xperia M in every regard, and while the Sony Xperia M2 Aqua is not an enhancement over the M2 in that manner, it is still rather attractive for the amount of water you can spill over it without worrying yourself over water damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star