Surfline Chief Executive Officer, Dr
“If for nothing at all, by arithmetic interpretation, the 4G should be better and faster than the 2G and 3G networks available,” Ghana Communication Minister,
Surfline partnered several IT multinationals including French technology company
Speaking on the latest achievement, Surfline founder and Chairman,
Surfline plans to launch the service nationwide in the next two years.
Given that only 20 percent of the country’s populace is hooked to the internet, the wholly-owned firm will be hoping to woo more locals into the e-space by offering a much faster, less time consuming service.
To ease access and reach a wider people spread, Surfline has opened flagship stores in strategic areas across the country for the purchase of the latest 4G LTE-enabled devices, vouchers and SIM cards.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists