Study Findings from Chongqing University Provide New Insights into Hydrogen Energy (LaNiO3@SiO2 core-shell nano-particles for the dry reforming of CH4 in the dielectric barrier discharge plasma)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Results manifested the core-shell structure endowed LaNiO3@SiO2 with excellent catalytic performance because the SiO2 shell was capable of preventing Ni from sintering and mitigating carbon deposition during the reaction."
For more information on this research see: LaNiO3@SiO2 core-shell nano-particles for the dry reforming of CH4 in the dielectric barrier discharge plasma.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date