% chg: +1.2
The leading pet supplies retailer says it's exploring a possible sale of the company, as well as other "strategic alternatives."
The car rental company withdrew its financial guidance, blaming the expense of auditing. It also said it might have to put off the sale of its equipment rental business until 2015
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered