“STG offered the government the capabilities of a leading enterprise information technology (IT) services provider, and a best value option to DHS to support their critical enterprise IT mission needs,” said STG Senior Vice President of Strategic Business Growth
DHS’s mission is to ensure a safe, secure, and resilient homeland against terrorism and other hazards. Three key concepts of security, resilience, and customs and exchange form the foundation of DHS’s national homeland security strategy. These key concepts drive broad areas of activity as missions are enterprise-wide, and not limited to DHS. These missions and their associated goals and objectives instruct in detail what it means to prevent, to protect, to respond, and to recover, as well as to build in security, to ensure resilience, and to facilitate customs and exchange. Enterprise IT support—including service delivery, integration, software design and development, and operations and maintenance—are all critical to the achievement of this mission.
“This win gives STG the opportunity to continue its long-standing support of DHS’s Enterprise IT mission-critical requirements,” said STG President and COO
Since 1986, STG has provided the U.S. government with client-focused, performance-based solutions — using technology as an engine to drive our clients’ missions. Solutions are leveraged from our core competencies in enterprise network operations, cyber security, financial services, systems engineering and integration, software engineering, and linguistics and intelligence solutions. Headquartered in
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low