The top-ranked athlete performed "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" on Wednesday night at Arena in
Williams told the crowd before she began: "I'm really nervous."
She was joined by fellow tennis player
Williams is seeded No. 1 as she seeks her third straight U.S. Open title. She said winning is "super important," but added that there's "no pressure."
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery