ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16082014 -
Each FT Unit consists of one flow-through common share (the 'FT Shares') and one-half of a non flow-through share purchase warrant.
Each whole NFT Warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one additional non flow-through common share, exercisable at a price of
The FT Shares will entitle the holder to receive the tax benefits applicable to flow-through shares, in accordance with provisions of the Income Tax Act (
The NFT Warrants may be exercised by the holder during the 30-day period between the notice and the expiration of the Warrants. All securities issued will be subject to a four-month hold period and the approval of the TSXV.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. Saturn has agreed to pay the agent a finder's fee of 6% in connection with this Private Placement. Additional finder's fees to third parties may be payable in accordance with the policies of the TSXV.
Proceeds from the Private Placement will applied to further exploration of Saturn's
Suite 312 - 744
Tel: +1 (604) 685-6989
Fax: +1 (604) 685-6961
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'