The company raised its interim dividend by 12%, but this wasn't enough to prevent its shares dropping 11.3% to
The firm said pretax profit for the six months to
Revenue was flat at
Excluding one-off items, its underlying operating profit was "broadly comparable" with the previous year, it said.
In a statement, the firm said the acquisition of MADROX marks a "significant step change" in the size of the business and, as a result, hiked its interim dividend by 12% to
The firm also posted a
Robinson said the second half of the year was showing some signs of improvement and said it expects growth in sales by the end of the year should this trend continue.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison