The company raised its interim dividend by 12%, but this wasn't enough to prevent its shares dropping 11.3% to
The firm said pretax profit for the six months to
Revenue was flat at
Excluding one-off items, its underlying operating profit was "broadly comparable" with the previous year, it said.
In a statement, the firm said the acquisition of MADROX marks a "significant step change" in the size of the business and, as a result, hiked its interim dividend by 12% to
The firm also posted a
Robinson said the second half of the year was showing some signs of improvement and said it expects growth in sales by the end of the year should this trend continue.
Most Popular Stories
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals