The new creative web training helps meet the growing need for companies and design professionals looking to create seamless and memorable web experiences. With new devices, browser updates, growing consumer demand and increased spending, creating cross-platform and user-friendly web experiences has never been more important for an organization’s online presence.
"Our new web design courses offer a powerful merger of creative and technical training content,” said Pluralsight CEO
"The convergence of media and technology is being pushed to incredible new heights every day," said
For more information on Digital-Tutors new front-end web training visit http://www.digitaltutors.com/subject/web-tutorials.
Founded in 2004, Pluralsight is the global leader in online learning for serious software developers, IT specialists and creative technologists. As the world’s largest curated e-learning library for professionals, the company offers instant access to more than 3,000 courses authored by top experts. With customers in more than 150 countries, Pluralsight serves as a career catalyst, delivering hands-on, practical training for the most in-demand and understaffed jobs of today. For more information visit Pluralsight.com or Digitaltutors.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals