According to a spokesman of
In order to raise awareness and sensitize PEF stakeholders, NIDM will impart customize training on diverse issues including disaster risk management, hazards identification within schools and schools safety assessment. During the training, experts from Rescue 1122 will teach about first aid and fire safety at schools.
The purpose of this training is to sensitize the partner schools and PEF staff members about hazard free living lifestyle, concluded the spokesman.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006