New Findings on Nanoparticles from Kyoto University Summarized (Mesoscopic Metal Nanoparticles Doubly Functionalized with Natural and Engineered Lipidic Dispersants for Therapeutics)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This procedure was also used to stabilize 20 nm spherical gold nanoparticles and 40 nm aggregates of 10 nm magnetite nanoparticles. cpHDL-bound AuNRs were internalized greater than 80 times more efficiently than poly(ethylene glycol)-conjugated AuNRs and were able to elicit cancer cell photoablation."
For more information on this research see: Mesoscopic Metal Nanoparticles Doubly Functionalized with Natural and Engineered Lipidic Dispersants for Therapeutics. ACS
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller