New Findings on Nanoparticles from Kyoto University Summarized (Mesoscopic Metal Nanoparticles Doubly Functionalized with Natural and Engineered Lipidic Dispersants for Therapeutics)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This procedure was also used to stabilize 20 nm spherical gold nanoparticles and 40 nm aggregates of 10 nm magnetite nanoparticles. cpHDL-bound AuNRs were internalized greater than 80 times more efficiently than poly(ethylene glycol)-conjugated AuNRs and were able to elicit cancer cell photoablation."
For more information on this research see: Mesoscopic Metal Nanoparticles Doubly Functionalized with Natural and Engineered Lipidic Dispersants for Therapeutics. ACS
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback