New Cell Proliferation Findings from Banaras Hindu University Outlined (Enhanced Osteoblast Proliferation and Corrosion Resistance of Commercially Pure Titanium Through Surface Nanostructuring by Ultrasonic Shot Peening and Stress Relieving)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Thus, the surface of c p-Ti, modified by this novel process, possessed a unique quality of enhancing cell proliferation as well as the corrosion resistance and could be highly effective in reducing treatment time of patients adopting dental and orthopedic implants of titanium and its alloys."
For more information on this research see: Enhanced Osteoblast Proliferation and Corrosion Resistance of Commercially Pure Titanium Through Surface Nanostructuring by Ultrasonic Shot Peening and Stress Relieving.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think