The publication was designed as a special issue of “Contemporary Curation: Theory and Practice” which addresses both theoretical and practical aspects of contemporary curation and covers key aspects of the history, theory and practice of curating from the 20th century onward.
NCKU ICID Professor
“The focus of this special issue is the application and dissemination of defined curatorial contexts and strategies from policy, strategic, experimental, empirical or theoretical perspectives,” Turner added.
The special issue contains eight articles written by curators, artists, art historians, writers, and academics from seven countries.
The Industry Insight section features the exchanging roles of artists and curators (by
The Glocal Perspective section features a comparative study of two cases that show the process and reception of two government-commissioned public arts by Indigenous women artists in
All articles are available online on www.ijcci.net and IJCCI Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ijcci).
NCKU News Center
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?