ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19082014 - Value coach company The Kings Ferry reveals it is in gear to carry record numbers of passengers this year as rail fare price hikes announced today pose a further squeeze to the pockets of train travellers in Kent.
The coach company is reporting passenger numbers in Kent have driven to reach a record high, with a 14 per cent growth in the numbers of people taking the coach in the past four years. Year-to-date, passenger journeys are up by four per cent compared to 2013.
News comes as the government announces its Retail Price Index, meaning rail fares will substantially increase in
The hefty rise is likely to further increase the attractiveness of commuting from
Indeed, The Kings Ferry's signature yellow vehicles are a fixture on the region's roads making hundreds of thousands of journeys from the region and the heart of
The Kings Ferry commuter operation consists of 36 daily services to central
For The Kings Ferry Managing Director
He said: 'First and foremost, The Kings Ferry is the value way for travellers in
All coaches are also equipped with real time tracking, allowing commuters to check the location of their service via web and mobile devices.
For more information visit www.thekingsferry.co.uk or call 01634 265 510.
Most Popular Stories
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week