ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19082014 - Value coach company The Kings Ferry reveals it is in gear to carry record numbers of passengers this year as rail fare price hikes announced today pose a further squeeze to the pockets of train travellers in Kent.
The coach company is reporting passenger numbers in Kent have driven to reach a record high, with a 14 per cent growth in the numbers of people taking the coach in the past four years. Year-to-date, passenger journeys are up by four per cent compared to 2013.
News comes as the government announces its Retail Price Index, meaning rail fares will substantially increase in
The hefty rise is likely to further increase the attractiveness of commuting from
Indeed, The Kings Ferry's signature yellow vehicles are a fixture on the region's roads making hundreds of thousands of journeys from the region and the heart of
The Kings Ferry commuter operation consists of 36 daily services to central
For The Kings Ferry Managing Director
He said: 'First and foremost, The Kings Ferry is the value way for travellers in
All coaches are also equipped with real time tracking, allowing commuters to check the location of their service via web and mobile devices.
For more information visit www.thekingsferry.co.uk or call 01634 265 510.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green