The new funds will fuel Nasuni's triple-digit growth through increased investments in engineering, sales and marketing. In its most recent quarter, Nasuni's bookings grew 232 percent over the same period in 2013. In fact, the company has already exceeded 2013's full-year sales bookings.
"Simply put, we wanted a bigger share of Nasuni," said
The Nasuni Service provides globally distributed organizations with a unified storage infrastructure that gives all end-users fast access to a global files hare no matter where they are located and provides IT with simple, centralized storage management and automatic data protection. Nasuni's patented UniFS® Global File System makes data available anywhere around the world, managed and protected, without replicating physical copies and without contention since there is only one master source of the data. This file data virtualization drastically reduces the cost and burden of storing and managing end-user file data, and gives IT a fast, easy way to scale enterprise storage to any number of locations across the globe.
"We've begun consistently displacing the likes of
Keywords for this news article include: Nasuni, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World