Under the agreements signed by the two companies,
The + Scrubs service allows merchantsbefore their transaction is approvedto check the status of their customers bank account. Giact will help
Additionally, Giact will integrate MyEchecks electronic check service. This part of the agreement allows Giact to process payments they receive electronically, bypassing the ACH system, saving them time and money. Giact will avoid the costs associated with debit and credit card payments and with slow mail that delay payments.
About Giact: Giact Systems is a privately held company founded in 2004 by a team of experienced business and technology leaders. Giact has become a leader in providing essential information, which helps customers across all industries assess and manage risk. Giacts secure, easy-to-use services provide companies the ability to accept payments with confidence. For more information, visit www.giact.com.
For more information contact:
VP, Business Development
Forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, continued acceptance of mentioned products, increased levels of competition, new products and technological changes, dependence upon third-party suppliers, intellectual property rights, and other risks detailed from time to time in reports filed with the
Most Popular Stories
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy