Lua, the mobile-first communications solution, will be exhibiting at VMworld 2014's
Lua enables employees to get out of their inboxes and back to work via a single, secure, mobile-first solution for enterprise communications. Lua offers a holistic mobile and web app that includes a corporate directory, messaging with rich attachments, instant conference calling, accountability and administrative insights. The solution unifies disparate teams, empowers today's mobile workforce and drives speed of action ensuring every job is done efficiently and effectively. Learn how hundreds of Lua clients have increased productivity and decreased their email overload through the mobile-first communications solution.
VMworld: New Innovator Pavillion
The Moscone Center
VMworld is the leading virtualization and cloud infrastructure event, bringing together thought leaders, subject matter experts and IT professionals to immerse themselves in the latest in virtualization and cloud technology.
For information or to connect with Lua at VMworld, please email: brian(at)luatechnologies(dot)com or Tweet at: https://twitter.com/getlua.
Founded in 2010 in
Back by investors including
For more information, please visit: https://getlua.com/
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12106414.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine