Lua, the mobile-first communications solution, will be exhibiting at VMworld 2014's
Lua enables employees to get out of their inboxes and back to work via a single, secure, mobile-first solution for enterprise communications. Lua offers a holistic mobile and web app that includes a corporate directory, messaging with rich attachments, instant conference calling, accountability and administrative insights. The solution unifies disparate teams, empowers today's mobile workforce and drives speed of action ensuring every job is done efficiently and effectively. Learn how hundreds of Lua clients have increased productivity and decreased their email overload through the mobile-first communications solution.
VMworld: New Innovator Pavillion
The Moscone Center
VMworld is the leading virtualization and cloud infrastructure event, bringing together thought leaders, subject matter experts and IT professionals to immerse themselves in the latest in virtualization and cloud technology.
For information or to connect with Lua at VMworld, please email: brian(at)luatechnologies(dot)com or Tweet at: https://twitter.com/getlua.
Founded in 2010 in
Back by investors including
For more information, please visit: https://getlua.com/
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12106414.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film