High and Low were 28852.15 and 28286.19 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 144,735,930 shares with 331 total traded companies out of which 80 were up, 237 were down and 14 were unchanged.
Construction and Materials (Cement) were the top traded sector with total traded volume of 35,405,600 shares. It was followed by Commercial Banks with a total traded volume of 35,000,500 shares.
The three top traded companies were
The top three advancers were Shezan Inter with price per share 943.00 (43.00), Exide (PAK) with price per share of 700.27 (33.34) and Service Ind.Ltd share of 630.09 (28.70).
The top three decliners were Nestle Pak. with price per share of 7315.00 (-385.00), Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10120.00 (-380.00) and
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton