By Zulfiyya Gurbanova - Trend:
Due to its financial performance in recent years and to being one of the leaders of
The upwardly rating action has to do with the stable credit performance of the bank, according to Fitch specialists.
Fitch also emphasized the big role of
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham