SHARES in Heineken rose nearly seven per cent yesterday after the Dutch brewing giant played down concerns over
The company said group beer volumes were up 3.1 per cent in the first six months, thanks in part to the World Cup which helped the company double sales in
Operating profit before one-time items grew 9.6 per cent to €1.4bn (£900m).
Chief executive Jean-FranÇois van Boxmeer said trade sanctions on
He said sales volume in
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists