SHARES in Heineken rose nearly seven per cent yesterday after the Dutch brewing giant played down concerns over
The company said group beer volumes were up 3.1 per cent in the first six months, thanks in part to the World Cup which helped the company double sales in
Operating profit before one-time items grew 9.6 per cent to €1.4bn (£900m).
Chief executive Jean-FranÇois van Boxmeer said trade sanctions on
He said sales volume in
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low