A news release announced that it was signed by OFID director-general
According to the release, the
"Upon completion, an estimated additional 10,000 children, many of them from deprived families, will have access to improved schools and education".
"The ultimate goal is to support the creation of an enabling environment for teaching and learning in the basic and secondary schools and to improve access to better quality education across the country", it added.
OFID aid to The
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say