Talking to Media FPCCI President said economic indicators were improving and growth was continuing to gain momentum and inflation is on a downward trajectory. He said the government’s reform program was broadly on track.
“IMF team during talks with finance minister at
Zakaria said Prime Minister is determined to fulfil economic agenda and PML-N government will continue its march towards prosperity and development.
The FPCCI President, said any attempt to encourage citizens for not paying their utility bills and taxes would further weaken the economy.
He further said civil disobedience call tantamounts to undermine the economy and it will lead to lawlessness and poverty in the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters