Talking to Media FPCCI President said economic indicators were improving and growth was continuing to gain momentum and inflation is on a downward trajectory. He said the government’s reform program was broadly on track.
“IMF team during talks with finance minister at
Zakaria said Prime Minister is determined to fulfil economic agenda and PML-N government will continue its march towards prosperity and development.
The FPCCI President, said any attempt to encourage citizens for not paying their utility bills and taxes would further weaken the economy.
He further said civil disobedience call tantamounts to undermine the economy and it will lead to lawlessness and poverty in the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation