ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18082014 - Fitch Ratings international rating agency upgraded long-term and short-term issuer default ratings (hereinafter - IDR) of
So that, long-term Bank IDRs in national and foreign currency upgraded to B- with CCC positive outlook. Whereas, short-term Bank IDRs in national and foreign currency upgraded to B from C and removed from the list of Rating Watch.
Also, Fitch agency upgraded the rating on the senior unsecured debt securities of the Bank to B-/RR4 from CCC with a positive outlook. Individual rating of the Bank affirmed at CCC with the removing from the list of Rating Watch. Support Rating affirmed at 5, placed on Rating Watch Positive. Support Rating Floor affirmed at NF and withdrawn.
The upgrade of IDRs and debt ratings follows the acquisition of a 46.5% stake of
tel. +7 (727) 266 43 22
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery