Alvey will lead risk services and claims in personal insurance for Firemanís Fund, an expert provider of specialized insurance solutions. She will sharpen the keen focus on high net worth clients placing a higher emphasis on their risk management needs. She brings over 20 years of experience to her new role and has held various leadership positions in claims and risk services since she joined Firemanís Fund in 1996.
Alvey holds a bachelorís degree in business from
Parallel to this appointment,
Founded in 1863, Firemanís
© 2014 Firemanís
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of GuantŠnamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy