Findings on Fuel Research Reported by Investigators at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "However, soot becomes less reactive due to the surface burning mode and the more closed outer shell built by the rearrangement of carbon lamellae during the later stage of oxidation."
For more information on this research see: Effects of Diesel Oxidation Catalyst on Nanostructure and Reactivity of Diesel Soot.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor