Ethyol is a drug used to reduce the incidence of the side effect of xerostomia, or dry mouth, in patients undergoing post-operative radiation treatment for head and neck cancer.
In 2013, Ethyol revenue was approximately
This is the second product
It didn't disclose the financial terms of the deal, but said it will be paid for in 'milestone related stage payments' linked to the transfer of manufacturing.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think