The net loss for the six months ended
The net loss attributable to common stockholders for the six months ended
Timothy T O'Dell, CEO, commented: "We are pleased that our continued focus on improving key metrics, including improving credit quality and profitability, continues to pay off and has resulted in a profitable quarter. Our key trends continue to improve and move in the right direction; our net interest income continues to grow and drive our core earnings, while our criticized and classified assets continue to decline."
"In addition, we have invested in infrastructure by adding depth in credit and loan administration along with customer support. Also, we are focusing on core deposit growth and seeking to expand non-credit fee income by emphasizing corporate treasury management relationships. Ongoing efforts to improve our margin continue to reflect a positive trend. All of these initiatives are directed toward increasing earnings while at the same time improving our operating risk profile. Business banking continues to perform well particularly in developing quality loans and relationships. Residential mortgage lending volumes also are increasing. We remain grateful to our customers for entrusting us with their business."
Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry