ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18082014 -
The program was launched in 2010 to protect the environment and support conservation in Central and
Address a community-based issue that relates to the environment.
Focus on reducing negative impact on the environment.
Provide environmental education programs for children.
Provide educational opportunities for adults to learn about environmental sustainability, including training or leadership development.
Foster water conservation; protection of our air, landscape and water, or wildlife preservation.
This year a total of
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine