The Court also authorized the Company and its subsidiaries to enter into an amendment to its amended and restated debtor-in-possession ("DIP") financing agreement ("Further Amended DIP Agreement") pursuant to which an aggregate amount of up to
Discussions and negotiations with potential bidders are ongoing under the Sales Process. The Further Amended DIP Agreement will provide the necessary liquidity throughout the stay extension to continue to negotiate a sale transaction to achieve a value maximizing going concern outcome.
The Court also today approved the Sixth, Seventh and Eighth Reports of the Monitor,
Keywords for this news article include: Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?