Crude for October delivery rose
The EIA report, due at
According to a report released late Tuesday by the
Traders await the release of Federal Reserve's minutes of the
Data from Statistics Canada showed that
Economists had been expecting the sales to increase by 0.4%, following a revised 2.3% gain a month earlier.
The loonie rebounded to 1.0935 against the greenback, after falling to a 9-day low of 1.0961 at
Continuing early rally, the loonie firmed to a 5-day high of 94.45 against the Japanese yen. At yesterday's close, the pair was quoted at 94.03. If the loonie extends rise, 95.00 is seen as its next possible resistance level.
That missed forecasts for a deficit of
The loonie that ended yesterday's deals at 1.4573 against the euro edged up to 1.4534. Next key resistance for the loonie may be eyed around the 1.445 region.
Eurozone construction output declined for the second straight month in June, data from Eurostat showed.
Construction output fell 0.7% in June from a month ago. But the rate of decline eased from the 1.4% fall registered in May.
The loonie rebounded from an early 2-week low of 1.0192 against the aussie, rising back to 1.0166. Continuation of uptrend may push the loonie to a resistance around the 1.005 region.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola