Basic earnings per share were
As of the end of the first half of this year, non-performing loans (NPL) outstanding hit
Capital adequacy ratio (CAR) was 12.09%, down 1.17 percentage points over the beginning of the year; tier 1 CAR and core tier 1 CAR was 10.53% both, down 0.29 percentage points.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas