Axia Public Relations, a PR firm that specializes in national public relations campaigns, received recognition from the
Axia Public Relations, including CEO
FPRA presents the Judges' Award to an outstanding entry that achieves maximum results while using a minimal amount of money. The award stems from an outstanding and impactful media pitch
"Our company is only as great as our team," said Mudd. "We have an amazing PR team dedicated to accomplishing exceptional PR results on behalf of our great clients. We are always thrilled when our industry peers recognize us for our work."
This award is Comer's first as a public relations professional and the firm's ninth overall FPRA recognition.
FPRA conducts the annual Golden Image Awards to recognize outstanding public relations programs in
Axia Public Relations specializes in national public relations campaigns. In Greek, the word axia (ak-see-a) means "worthy" or "having value."
For additional information, interview and image requests, contact public relations firm Axia Public Relations (http://www.axiapr.com) at 866-999-2942, ext. 700.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AxiaPR/Award/prweb12106527.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison