ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18082014 -
OpenSplice DDS provides real-time data sharing capabilities for the common software platform being deployed by
'We selected OpenSplice DDS because it provides exceptional performance, scalability, reliability, and operating system availability,' said Tobias Furuholm, Senior Specialist Software Platforms at
Adding OpenSplice DDS to the common software platform will allow
'We are very pleased that we could provide
PrismTech's OpenSplice DDS is the leading (commercial and Open Source) implementation of the
Further information about PrismTechs OpenSplice DDS is available from the website at: http://www.prismtech.com/opensplice.
PrismTech's customers deliver systems for the Internet of Things, the Industrial Internet and advanced wireless communications. PrismTech supplies the software platforms, tools and professional services they need to build solutions with the required: platform coverage, performance, scalability, efficiency, flexibility and robustness. PrismTech's customers service many market sectors, including: industry, energy, healthcare, transportation, finance, aerospace and defense. For additional information about PrismTech, visit the web site at http://www.prismtech.com.
OpenSplice and Vortex are trademarks of PrismTech. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World