The serial number for this application is 86015277.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 035. The applicant indicates that "The color(s) blue, white, black, and grey is/are claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of a stylized blue shaded circle with grey edging on the left in the shape of a seal containing the stylized white letters 'ab' inside the center circle surrounded by the capitalized words in white of '
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Association services, namely, promoting the interest of member banks and their affiliates.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks, Banking and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World