The program has been in place for two years and is currently in its last year of operation and will cease to exist
"I created this program with the hopes of helping all Mississippians facing foreclosure, not just those directly linked to the national settlement," said Attorney General Hood. "Now is the time for anyone needing help to contact our program partners and explore whatever options may exist. "
Anyone unable to attend the event can still call the hotline and talk with consortium partners.
TNS 30FurigayJof-140820-4833306 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals