Shares in the firm were up 9.1% to
The new team will focus on sourcing, distribution and marketing of African agri-produce in the southern African region, along with from southern
"The process to establish the new wholly owned marketing division has taken a little longer than originally envisaged, however the process is now thankfully complete and AfriAg Market is now fully operational and ready for launch, with all the necessary permits in place to import and export goods in an out of
The news comes after shares in the firm surged higher on Tuesday on the back of a strong performance from its part-owned South African agri-logistics business in the first half of the year.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'