The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during August is 1.125 percent, unchanged from 1.125 percent in July.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for August are as follows, 2.125 percent with seven-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.125 percent in July; 2.625 percent with 10-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.625 percent in July and; 2.750 percent with 12-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.750 percent in July. The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for August is 2.875 percent, unchanged from 2.875 percent in July.
Further program information is available from
TNS 30VianaGem - 140802-4818791 30VianaGem
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models