The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during August is 1.125 percent, unchanged from 1.125 percent in July.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for August are as follows, 2.125 percent with seven-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.125 percent in July; 2.625 percent with 10-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.625 percent in July and; 2.750 percent with 12-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.750 percent in July. The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for August is 2.875 percent, unchanged from 2.875 percent in July.
Further program information is available from
TNS 30VianaGem - 140802-4818791 30VianaGem
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry