The Jacinta Solar Farm SRL scheme will secure a
Planned to help ease the nation s reliance on fossil fuels, La Jacinta will be located 5km south of the city of Salto in north-west
IDB head of infrastructure in the Structured and Corporate Financing Department Jean-Marc Aboussouan stated: This marks another step forward for the country in the introduction of non-traditional renewable energy in the energy network.
It also shows that solar energy, like wind power, can be competitive and viable in financial terms in the region.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays